Upcoming Training & Registration Dates
All trainings are held in Pacific Time. Registration closes 7 business days prior to the training date at 5 PM. The 3 hour online self-study must be completed before attending the live training.
Trainings in English
- November 9, 9 AM – 1 PM | Registration is CLOSED
- December 14, 9 AM – 1 PM | Registration is OPEN, will close December 5
Training Team Contact:
Register on VTA+ Learn
NOTE: Please use Google Chrome to access the VTA+ registration and training website.
Training Course Information
Audience/Who Should Register: Local Health Jurisdiction (LHJ) and state employees who will be working in the area of COVID-19 vaccine outreach and communication.
Length of Training: 3 hours of online self-study and 4 hours (one half day) of live webinars and skill development activities. The online self-study must be completed before coming to the live training.
- Provide accurate and non-judgmental answers to frequently asked questions about the safety, benefits, and availability of COVID-19 vaccines.
- Describe barriers to vaccination and facilitators of vaccination, especially among communities most impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Apply principles of health coaching, motivational interviewing, and cultural humility to support people with their decision-making around if, when, and how to get vaccinated.
Cancellation and Refund Policies: Please notify program team 48 hours before training date if you would like to cancel or reschedule. Classes are free of charge and no refund will be provided.
NOTE: Final training agenda available in the course on the VTA+ website.