Upcoming Training & Registration Dates
All trainings are held in Pacific Time. Registration closes 7 business days prior to the training date at 5 PM. The online self-study must be completed before attending the live training.
- April 3, 1 PM – 5 PM I Registration is open
- May 1, 1 PM – 5 PM I Registration will open April 3
- June 5, 1 PM – 5 PM I Registration will open May 1
- July 17, 1 PM – 5 PM I Registration will open June 5
Training Team Contact
Register on VTA+ Learn
Note: Please use Google Chrome to access the VTA+ Learn registration page and website.
Audience/Who Should Register: Local Health Jurisdiction (LHJ) and state employees who will be working in the area of outbreak management of COVID-19.
Length of Training: 4 hours of online self-study and 4 hours of live virtual skill development.
- Describe a systematic approach to outbreak management.
- Analyze and interpret line lists, epidemic curves, and other outbreak-related data.
- Think critically about challenges likely to be encountered during outbreaks.
- Develop strategies for effective communication and collaboration with site liaisons and key stakeholders involved in location-based outbreaks.
- Identify and utilize essential guidelines, standard operating procedures, and data collection tools necessary to guide outbreak management in different settings.
Accommodations: Our goal is to create trainings that are accessible to people with disabilities. To request a reasonable accommodation or tell us about an accessiblity barrier, please email us at email@example.com.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs): UCSF Pandemic Initiative for Equity and Action is an approved provider of continuing education by the California State Board of Registered Nurses, Provider Number CEP 17635. This training is approved for up to 8 continuing education hours. Board requirements prevent us from offering CE credit to people who arrive more than 15 minutes after the start of the training or leave the training early. Therefore, partial credit will not be awarded. For questions about CEUs, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation and Refund Policies: Please notify program team 48 hours before training date if you would like to cancel or reschedule. Classes are free of charge and no refund will be provided.
NOTE: Final training agenda available in the training on the VTA+ website.